Skip to main content

Accountancy, Gerald W. Schlief School of

 Collection
Identifier: UA-106
The collection is limited in size with a program proposal and some brochures from different events.

Dates

  • 1984-1994

Conditions Governing Access

Open for research.

Extent

.1 Linear Feet

Biographical or Historical Information

The accountancy program is one of five departments in the Nelson Rusche College of Business and was established in 1942.  Since then over 3,000 degrees for accounting majors have been awarded.  The program school offers both a bachelors and masters degree in accounting.      In 2006 alumni Gerald W. Schlief donated $2 million to create the Gerald W. Schlief Department of Accounting Endowment Fund.  As a result of the gift the Board of Regents changed the Department of Accounting to the Gerald W. Schlief School of Accountancy.Note written by Greg Bailey, May 2011

Custodial History

Transferred from the School of Accountancy to the ETRC.

Related Materials

Business, The Nelson Rusche College of. ETRC University Archives. UA-27

Other Descriptive Information

Formerly UA- 56
Author
Greg Bailey, May 2011

Repository Details

Part of the East Texas Research Center Repository

Contact: