Skip to main content

Trinity River Lumber Company Ledgers

 Collection
Identifier: F-0013
The collection consists of company ledgers including lumber invoices, payroll and operating expenses and orders.

Dates

  • 1904-1949

Conditions Governing Access

Open for research.

Extent

14.00 Volumes

Biographical or Historical Information

The Trinity River Lumber Company was a wholesale house established by the Foster sons (Foster Lumber Company) in 1896 at Conroe, Texas. In 1897 the Trinity River Lumber Company, which supplied the Foster company's yards and wholesale business in Kansas City, was moved to Houston.

Method of Acquisition

Gift
Title
Guide to the Trinity River Lumber Company Ledgers

Repository Details

Part of the East Texas Research Center Repository

Contact: