J. M. Cartwright Papers
- Event: Donated in 1978
- Cartwright, J. M. (Person)
Language of Materials
Conditions Governing Access
1.00 Cubic Feet
Biographical or Historical Information
(Frazier, Shonda."Cartwright, James M." Nacogdoches County Families. Dallas: Curtis Media Corp., 1985. p. 203; "J. M. Cartwright Papers." East Texas Research Center. Ralph W. Steen Library. Stephen F. Austin State University).
(1) The Houston Post Almanac, 2nd ed., 1897.
(2) The Constitution of the Grand Lodge of Free and Accepted Masons of Texas... Houston, A. C. Gray, 1873.
(3) Uniform Constitution for the Government of Subordinate Lodges, I.O.O.F. of Texas; also, Uniform Constitution for the Lodges of the Daughters of Rebekah..., Galveston, The News, 1876.
(4) The Gospel According to Saint Matthew... New York, American Bible Society, 1915.
- Guide to the J. M. Cartwright Papers
- Jane Dye and Linda Nicklas