Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Scope and Contents This collection contains correspondence, operating and statistical reports, shipping rates, and other records of one of the oldest short line railroads in Texas.
Scope and Contents Reminiscences of Oil Springs, Texas, of the lumbering industry and the history of the Shay locomotive in East Texas by the Nacogdoches lumberman and locomotive engineer.
Scope and Contents A collection of materials compiled from various sources concerning many of the railroad lines which have operated in East Texas. Included in the collection are an original first mortgage bond of the Houston East and West Texas Railway Company, the Articles of Incorporation of the Red River, Sabine and Western Railway Company, a subscription list for a proposed line of the Texas and New Orleans Railway Company through Nacogdoches, correspondence relating to the history of the Moscow, Camden and...
Scope and Contents Correspondence, minute book of Board of Directors and Stockholders meetings (1905-1930), payroll records, newspaper clippings, annual reports and financial ledgers
Scope and Contents This collection contains the company's official records along with those of its subsidiaries and a number of ledgers.
Scope and Contents Scrapbooks of the Nacogdoches resident who collected information on U. S. and Canadian railroads, chiefly newspaper and magazine clippings and advertisements.
- Subject: Railroads X
- Angelina and Neches River Railroad Company 1
- Frost-Johnson Lumber Company 1
- Gigliotti, William Felix 1
- Houston, East and West Texas Railway Company 1
- Nacogdoches and Southeastern Railroad Company 1
- Southern Pine Lumber Company -- Records and correspondence 1
- Southland Paper Mills (Lufkin, Tex.) -- Records and correspondence 1
- Temple Industries -- Records and correspondence 1
- Temple, Arthur, 1894-1951 1
- Temple, Thomas Lewis Latane, 1859-1935 1
- Texas and New Orleans Railroad Company-- History -- Sources 1
- Woodward, Clyde J. 1 ∧ less