Showing Collections: 41 - 49 of 49
Content Description Letters, photographs, land documents, and other legal and personal documents
Scope and Contents This collection contains personal letters, documents and college admissions letters Sylvia McGrath received as well as letters and documents sent to her parents and a few other members of her family. The collection also contains a large assortment of photographs and negatives, especially of Sylvia and Myra's childhood, and a scrapbook for Sandra McGrath.
Scope and Contents This collection consists of records relating to the business activities of the J. M. Thompson, Thompson-Tucker, Thompson Brothers, Rock Creek, Texas Long Leaf and Houston County lumber companies, and other small lumber companies in which the Thompsons had an interest. There are also records relating to the Thompson Brothers Mineral Company.
Scope and Contents The collection includes the original handwritten or typed minutes and mailing list from each meeting. Photocopies have been made of all originals and are located at the end of the collection. A total of 139 photos relating to World War I are included in the collection.
Scope and Contents This collection consists primarily of photographs dating from the early 20th century until 2001. There are a few newspaper clippings, postcards, and a telegram from Western Union.
Scope and Contents This collection consists of photocopies of the journals Murdy numbered 4-6. He said the other journals were destroyed over the years following the war. Some of the original pictures of the Dachau Concentration Camp were given to the department and are cataloged in the Photograph Collection.
Scope and Contents There are three photographs in this collection.
Scope and Contents This collection consists primarily of newspaper clippings and photographs (both originals and photocopies). Also present are nomination letters and letters of recommendation, copies of award certificates, biographical sketches, and several of Mrs. Glass’ publications. One item of note is an original Texas State Senate resolution granted in memorial of Willie Lee Glass in 1999.
- Subject: Photographs X
- Stephen F. Austin State University 2
- United States Army 2
- Angelina & Neches River Authority (Tex.) 1
- Asbury, Samuel E. (Erson), 1872-1962 1
- Baker, Karle Wilson 1
- Brislawn, Robert 1
- Civilian Conservation Corps (U.S.) 1
- Dachau (Concentration camp) 1
- Evans, Elliot A. P. (Arthur Powell) 1
- Foreman, George, 1949- 1
- Forman, John A. 1
- Glass, Willie Lee Campbell 1
- Hazen, Dillard B., 1895-1973 1
- International Paper Company 1
- Lay, Daniel W. 1
- McGrath, Sylvia Wallace 1
- McLendon-Ballard, Mattie Lou 1
- Morgan, Evelyn Ellis 1
- Moses, Morgan 1
- Motley, Anna Schott 1
- Muckleroy, Jennie 1
- Murdy, William D. 1
- Murrie, Pauline Shirley 1
- Order of the Eastern Star. General Grand Chapter 1
- Overall, Paul Harrell 1
- Page, Samuel H. 1
- Palmer, Dorthy 1
- Palmer, Pamela Lynn, 1951- 1
- Price, Elijah, 1791-1852 1
- Randolph, Marion Ellis 1
- Simmons, Amos Ben 1
- Southerland (Destroyer) 1
- Texas. Game, Fish, and Oyster Commission -- Officials and employees 1
- Texas. National Guard 1
- Texas. Parks and Wildlife Department 1
- Thompson Brothers Lumber Company -- Records and correspondence 1
- United States. Forest Service 1
- Walker, Aldrich Nelson 1 ∧ less