Showing Collections: 11 - 20 of 39
Scope and Contents The collection consists of scrapbooks, diaries, and loose items including correspondence; clippings about friends, relatives, and religious leaders; obituaries; verse, humor, and human interest stories; writings of Edward B. Willis; recipes; marriage and birth announcements; programs; photographs; financial records; sketches of birds and butterflies; religious notes, and poems Mrs. Lindsey wrote upon special occasions for family and friends.
Scope and Contents The scrapbook is predominantly poetry and short stories clipped from the 'The Henderson Times' around the turn of the century (1890s-1900s). The newspaper clippings are glued onto an older 1880-1881 account book.
Scope and Contents Scrapbooks of activities
Scope and Contents Giles M. Haltom's essay on Nacogdoches in 1876 has a lot-by-lot description of buildings and houses and their occupants. It also includes together newspaper clippings on historical subjects which were collected and compiled into a scrapbook by Mrs. George Meisenheimer. Subjects covered include the history of Nacogdoches, the historical old elm tree, the Hart Hotel, Thomas J. Rusk's gravesite, the Old Stone Fort, Richard Fields and the Fredonia Rebellion, and Christ Episcopal Church. Persons...
Scope and Contents Memory book belonging to Oveta Bruke who went to Nacogdoches High School. The scrapbook also has references to Lufkin High School.
Scope and Contents The collection contains family photographs, legal documents, store ledgers and scrapbooks.
Scope and Contents This collection includes programs, photographs, newspaper clippings on SFA and local musical events, and original hand-drawn and printed artwork.
Scope and Contents The main item in this collection is a 15-page scrapbook given to Mrs. James Oscar Ray and H. T. Muckleroy by Aldrich Nelson Walker. The scrapbook contains photographs from the 1920s of family members, friends, and old Nacogdoches, including but not limited to: Stone's Mill, Christ Church, local schools, Arnold Street, Main Street Pharmacy, a Tyler Fire Truck, Main Street, Scouting, and Y.M.C.A. Small Gymnasium. Also in this collection are a photograph of James Oscar Ray and an old check.
Scope and Contents These papers include academic work from Judy’s college years in the early 1950s and photographs from the early 1960-2005. The collection contains most of Judy’s “scrapbook”, collected over her years as mayor of Nacogdoches, which consist mainly of newspaper articles taken from the Nacogdoches Daily Sentinel.
Scope and Contents The Mollie Moore Davis Scrapbook contains a series of newspaper articles written shortly after her arrival in New Orleans and originally published in the Picayune under the series title "Keren-happuch and I." She describes the streets, shops, churches, and points of interest of the city as well as the people she encounters and events such as Mardi Gras and Christmas. The scrapbook was compiled by the author for a friend, A. H. Wilkins, who was a schoolbook...
- Subject: Scrapbooks X
- Stephen F. Austin State University 4
- Nacogdoches Historical Society 2
- United States Army 2
- Army Administration School (Nacogdoches, TX) 1
- Bonifield, Elga Daniels, 1908- 1
- C.E. Sanford and Son General Store (Caledonia, TX) 1
- China-Burma-India Veterans Association 1
- Consolidated School (New London, TX) (1937) 1
- Davis, M. E. M. (Mollie Evelyn Moore) 1
- Gigliotti, William Felix 1
- Haltom, Emma 1
- Haltom, Giles M. 1
- Hancock, Mildred Reed 1
- Librarians -- Texas -- Nacogdoches 1
- Lindsey, Emily Virginia Willis 1
- Lufkin High School (Lufkin, TX) 1
- McDonald, Judy 1
- McGrath, Sylvia Wallace 1
- Meisenheimer, Ettie Lou Cox 1
- Muckleroy, Jennie 1
- Nacogdoches Independent School District 1
- Pollard, Clarice F. (Fortgang) 1
- Pritchett, Ida 1
- Sanders, Annie Virginia 1
- Sanders, Annie Virginia, 1882-1966 -- Correspondence 1
- Sanford, Gary B. 1
- Texas State Teachers Association -- Congresses 1
- Tilford, T. Gillette, 1902-1989 -- Written works 1
- United Daughters of the Confederacy 1
- Walker, Aldrich Nelson 1
- Willis, Edward B. 1 ∧ less