Showing Collections: 21 - 30 of 38
Scope and Contents The Mildred Hancock Library Scrapbooks contain pictures and information about the Ralph W. Steen Library located on the SFASU campus. The scrapbooks date from the 1980s and 1990s and have pictures from library functions to the construction work performed in the late 1980s and early 1990s.
Scope and Contents Scrapbooks of cabinet cards, tintypes and other photos believed to have belonged to Mrs. Jennie Muckleroy.
Scope and Contents The collection includes minutes, correspondence, newspaper clippings and stationery of the original Historical Society. Other items include reports on sales and distribution of the Nacogdoches Historical Pamphlet; a list of major accomplishments, 1934-1937; a history of the Society by Miss Virgie Sanders; membership cards; a 1937 program; and invitations. Three items relating to the reorganized Society are contained in the collection. Also included are scrapbooks of the Nacogdoches Historical...
Scope and Contents The collection consists of pictures, newspaper clippings, club booklets, cookbooks, board minutes, lunch minutes, and financial reports.
Arrangement Consists of 2 oversize boxes.
Scope and Contents The collection consists of newspaper clippings from the late 1800s to the early 1900s as well as family photographs.
Scope and Contents The collection consists of membership directories, board of directors meeting minutes, treasurer’s reports, and a scrapbook. The scrapbook also has copies of the “1200 Chapter Chatter” newsletter, 1998-1999.
Scope and Contents This collection contains materials that lay out the rules, regulations and guidelines for living in university housing over a number of years. There is also material on different events held by the Residence Hall Association. The collection also contains a number of scrapbooks from Gibbs Hall.
Scope and Contents A pair of scrapbooks, family photographs, genealogy materials, and a bomber jacket makes up the majority of this small collection. The scrapbooks have photographs, newspaper clippings, telegrams, and letters about Ross Fountain and other Nacogdoches men serving in World War 2. Researchers might find the bombing mission notes in Folder 2 interesting, as they list the date of the mission, the location targeted, the number of bombs, and their yield. Researchers may also like the rare class...
Scope and Contents The scrapbook (pages 1-70) consists of stories and other clippings from Rusk County, Texas newspapers as late as 1892. The daybook (pages 71-211) is from Henderson, Texas and records the accounts of various customers at a mercantile store, 1850-1851. This book is a photostat. The owner and location of the original copy is unknown.
- Subject: Scrapbooks X
- Stephen F. Austin State University 4
- Nacogdoches Historical Society 2
- United States Army 2
- Army Administration School (Nacogdoches, TX) 1
- Bonifield, Elga Daniels, 1908- 1
- C.E. Sanford and Son General Store (Caledonia, TX) 1
- China-Burma-India Veterans Association 1
- Consolidated School (New London, TX) (1937) 1
- Davis, M. E. M. (Mollie Evelyn Moore) 1
- Gigliotti, William Felix 1
- Haltom, Emma 1
- Haltom, Giles M. 1
- Hancock, Mildred Reed 1
- Librarians -- Texas -- Nacogdoches 1
- Lindsey, Emily Virginia Willis 1
- Lufkin High School (Lufkin, TX) 1
- McDonald, Judy 1
- McGrath, Sylvia Wallace 1
- Meisenheimer, Ettie Lou Cox 1
- Muckleroy, Jennie 1
- Nacogdoches Independent School District 1
- Pollard, Clarice F. (Fortgang) 1
- Pritchett, Ida 1
- Sanders, Annie Virginia 1
- Sanders, Annie Virginia, 1882-1966 -- Correspondence 1
- Sanford, Gary B. 1
- Texas State Teachers Association -- Congresses 1
- Tilford, T. Gillette, 1902-1989 -- Written works 1
- United Daughters of the Confederacy 1
- Walker, Aldrich Nelson 1
- Willis, Edward B. 1 ∧ less