Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 37
Scope and Contents This collection contains correspondence, operating and statistical reports, shipping rates, and other records of one of the oldest short line railroads in Texas.
Scope and Contents The collection consists of job work records and printing samples, mostly yearbooks and programs of various East Texas religious, civic, and cultural organizations. Some particularly interesting items include: The collection includes two phone directories for Nacogdoches in 1919 and 1920. These directories can be used to determine which individuals and businesses used telephones in Nacogdoches and also how far telephone services reached out into the rural...
Scope and Contents The collection consists of letters, financial papers, legal documents, and land deeds, mostly of Bennett Blake, his immediate family, and related families. A significant portion of the papers relate to William Bonaparte McKnight, who married Mary Louisa Addie Blake. McKnight's papers include oil leases and negotiations for timber rights. Several original land grants are included in the collection, two signed by Republic of Texas President Anson Jones
Scope and Contents Abstracts of title and correspondence of the Nacogdoches family and materials relating to the Nacogdoches Oil Mill Company.
Scope and Contents Accounts of customers with prices of vinegar, boots, shirts, cloth, coffee, hats, buttons, whiskey, tobacco, flour, tin buckets, etc.
Scope and Contents This collection consists of the collected letters of the descendants of Robert Donnell Bone and Griselda Minerva Burk Bone, who lived in Douglass and later in Mt. Selman, Texas. Most of the letters in the collection are from the children of Robert and Minerva, Winstead Paine Bone, Nevie Lee Bone McKee, James Robert Bone, and John Newton Bone; to their parents and to each other. There are some letters from other family members and from friends, as well as a few business related documents. There...
Scope and Contents This collection consists of cash books and ledgers of the Brown & Dixon company.
Scope and Contents Ledger lists customers' names, purchases and cost of those purchases. There is customer index at beginning of ledger.
Scope and Contents This collection consists of some of the business records for the Chronister Lumber Company.
Scope and Contents This collection contains three items. Two day log books for the store, which detail transactions from October 1872 to January 1874. The third item is a note book with notes on a few legal cases dating from 1871.
- Subject: Business records -- Texas, East X
- Barret, Lyne Taliaferro 2
- A. Crim Funeral Home (Henderson, TX) 1
- Angelina and Neches River Railroad Company 1
- Baker Printing Company (Nacogdoches, TX) 1
- Blake, Bennett 1
- Blount, Edward Augustus 1
- Blount, Eugene Harmon 1
- Blount, Stephen W. 1
- Bone Family 1
- C.E. Sanford and Son General Store (Caledonia, TX) 1
- Cariker, Fred Williams 1
- Charles A. Manning 1
- Chronister Lumber Company 1
- Clark & Hyde Mercantile 1
- Confederate States of America 1
- Crawford-A. Crim Funeral Home (Henderson, TX) 1
- Edwards Brothers Lumber Company 1
- Edwards, H. C. (Hugh Clete), d. 1953 1
- Edwards, R. L. (Robert Lee), d. 1951 1
- Flynn, Errol, 1909-1959 1
- Foster Lumber Company 1
- Hardeman & Barret General Merchandise Store (Melrose, TX) 1
- Johnson, Amanda, 1849-1871 1
- Johnson, Thomas Jefferson 1
- Kelly Plow Company 1
- Kirby Lumber Company 1
- Lutcher and Moore Lumber Company 1
- Mahdeen Company (Nacogdoches, TX) 1
- McKnight, William B. (Bonaparte) 1
- Melrose Petroleum Oil Company 1
- Nacogdoches Grocery Company 1
- Nacogdoches Oil Mill Company 1
- Nacogdoches and Southeastern Railroad Company 1
- Newton County Lumber Company 1
- Otis Crim & Tennison Funeral Home (Henderson, TX) 1
- Otis Crim Funeral Home (Henderson, TX) 1
- Parmalee and Roeder (Nacogdoches, TX) 1
- Parmalee, Richard 1
- Payne, R. J. 1
- Payne, W. W. 1
- Ramsey, W. A. 1
- Russell, A. T. (Angus T.) 1
- Russell, A. T. (Angus T.) -- Correspondence 1
- Russell, Clara Cronkrite 1
- Russell, Clara Cronkrite, d. 1945 -- Correspondence 1
- Sanford, Gary B. 1
- Santa Fe Industries -- History -- Sources 1
- Southern Pine Lumber Company -- Records and correspondence 1
- Southland Paper Mills (Lufkin, Tex.) -- Records and correspondence 1
- Temple Industries -- Records and correspondence 1
- Temple, Arthur, 1894-1951 1
- Temple, Thomas Lewis Latane, 1859-1935 1
- Trinity River Lumber Company -- Records and correspondence 1
- Wilson, Francis 1 ∧ less