Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 80
Scope and Contents The account book of A. W. De Berry is for his law practice in Carthage, Panola County, Texas, 1871-1873. It lists the names of De Berry's clients, the legal services he provided to them, and the fees De Berry charged for his work.
Scope and Contents The collection, which ranges from 1920-1983, is primarily composed of reunion photographs, industry newspapers, and company forms. There are also 10 bus schedules from the 1930s and 40s, reunion correspondence, a guest register, journal articles and several scrapbooks.
Scope and Contents This collection consists of manuscripts, galley proofs, and correspondence with publishers, editors, and writers, including most notably science fiction/fantasy writer, Andre Norton. Ardath recycles scrap paper from various sources in her work.
Arrangement The collection is divided into to series: 1.) Correspondence 2.) Administrative.
Scope and Contents The collection consists of correspondence, business and tax receipts, contracts, and material concerning the Mount Pleasant Presbyterian Church in Nacogdoches County. Original and photocopied documents relating to Mr. and Mrs. John Calhoun Barnett, their sons, John C. Calhoun Barnett and Robert Donnell Barnett, and other relatives, as well as some genealogical material are found in the collection.
Scope and Contents The collection consists of a compilation of letters sent home to family in the early 1970s by Bob Pierce during his tour of duty in the Vietnam War, with the exception of one letter sent to Pierce from his sister, Kathy. The letters only indicate the day and month that they were written, with postmark information on two letters indicating the year in which written. The letters involve general information about conditions and circumstances experienced while serving duty in Vietnam, and provide...
Scope and Contents Typed transcriptions of correspondence, poems and newspaper clippings relating to the Burk and Bone families of Nacogdoches County.
Scope and Contents There are two photographs, a letter and a newspaper article pertaining to the World War I service of Charles C. H. Syfan in this collection.
- Subject: Correspondence X
- Stephen F. Austin State University 12
- Baker, Karle Wilson 1
- Birdwell, Alton William, 1870-1954 1
- Bogard, James Thompson, 1848-1930 1
- Boynton, Paul Lewis, 1898-1958 1
- Chireno, Isabel 1
- Civilian Conservation Corps (U.S.) 1
- Convent of the Sacred Heart (Clarksville, TX) 1
- Democratic National Convention (Cincinnati, OH) (1856) 1
- Dunn, Marylois 1
- Durst family 1
- Edwards, Peyton Forbes 1
- Ford, Ernest B. (Bevil) 1
- Foreman, George, 1949- 1
- Garland, George 1
- Garrison Coal and Oil Company 1
- Haden Edwards 1
- Hanks, Jimmie Willis 1
- Harris, Loulein 1
- Henderson, James Pinckney, 1808-1858 1
- Houston, Sam, 1793-1863 1
- Johnson, William R. (Rudolph), 1933- 1
- Keachi College 1
- Kirby Lumber Company 1
- Landers, Ellen 1
- Librarians -- Texas -- Nacogdoches 1
- Mayhar, Ardath 1
- McLendon-Ballard, Mattie Lou 1
- Minton, J. W. (John William), 1875-1959 1
- Murrie, Pauline Shirley 1
- Nacogdoches University 1
- Norton, Andre 1
- Patton, Cora Mast 1
- Price, Elijah, 1791-1852 1
- Price, Missoura Garrett, 1869-? 1
- Price, Temperance, d. ca. 1859 1
- Price, William Hall 1
- Reed, Laney Garrett 1
- Roark, Garland -- Manuscripts 1
- Santa Fe Industries -- History -- Sources 1
- Shindler, Mary Dana 1
- Shindler, Mary Dana, 1810-1883 1
- Shindler, Robert Doyne 1
- Shindler, Robert Doyne, 1814-1874 1
- Southerland (Destroyer) 1
- Thomas, Larry D. -- Written works 1
- United States Army 1
- Winton, Irene Bogard 1 ∧ less