Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 55
Abstract The East Texas Research Center is the depository for the materials of the African American Heritage Project which was started by Birdie Wade. The ETRC is also in the process of creating an interactive and educational website for the African American Heritage Project.
Scope and Contents This collection consists of a brief autobiography of Allen Thomas Garrard, 'Daily Sentinel' newspaper clippings on Garrard, his obituary, and genealogical data on the Garrard family.
Scope and Contents This collection contains land records, maps, newspaper articles, and genealogical records pertaining to Antonio Gil Y'Barbo. Most of the materials are photocopies and photostats.
Scope and Contents The collection contains photographs, letters, genealogical information, and news articles related to the Atkinson-Gray families.
Scope and Contents The collection consists of correspondence, business and tax receipts, contracts, and material concerning the Mount Pleasant Presbyterian Church in Nacogdoches County. Original and photocopied documents relating to Mr. and Mrs. John Calhoun Barnett, their sons, John C. Calhoun Barnett and Robert Donnell Barnett, and other relatives, as well as some genealogical material are found in the collection.
Scope and Contents Copy of an unpublished typescript manuscript by Mrs. M. B. Milam which consists of materials relating to Benjamin Rush Milam. Included is a memorial address to the Texas Legislature by James Milam, a biographical sketch by Dr. C. C. Graham, extracts from published works, and genealogical information on the Milam family.
Abstract Correspondence, invoices, tax receipts, field notes, deeds, powers of attorney, and other legal documents, Confederate warrants, notes, and orders for food to be supplied to Confederate soldiers' families, and genealogical material on the Taylor and Ruoff (Ruff, Roff) families of Nacogdoches.
Scope and Contents The collection consists of original manuscript letters, photocopies of official documents, material from published works, explanatory notes and a large number of historic photographs relating to the families. Most of the collection focuses on Samuel H. Page and his descendants.
Scope and Contents This collection includes correspondence, Constitution, By-laws, certificates, membership applications, Annual Tour of Homes information, and other materials related to the Chapter. Genealogical and biographical information are also included.
Scope and Contents This historical collection includes diaries, correspondence, legal papers, military papers, financial papers, advertisements, almanacs, catalogs, genealogy, and land grants, some of which are signed by Texas and United States presidents and Texas governors. Subjects covered include the Revolutionary War, Civil War, World War I, World War II, education, women's clubs, churches, social events, Texas and World fairs, and other exhibitions. The dates of the historical collection range from 1660 to...
- Subject: Genealogy X
- Arnett, William W., 1823-1892 1
- Austin, Stephen F. (Fuller), 1793-1836 1
- Birdwell, John Calhoun 1
- Blake, R. B. (Robert Bruce) 1
- Blount, Lois Foster, 1896-1980 1
- Bogard, James Thompson, 1848-1930 1
- Boone, Mary Louisa Johnson 1
- Bryan, Moses Austin, 1817-1895 1
- Cartwright, J. M. 1
- Colonial Dames of the XVII Century, James Haggard Chapter (Nacogdoches, TX) 1
- Daughters of the American Colonists 1
- Daughters of the American Revolution. Texas Society 1
- Daughters of the Republic of Texas. Stone Fort Chapter (Nacogdoches, TX) 1
- Democratic National Convention (Cincinnati, OH) (1856) 1
- Fitzgerald, Mary Small 1
- Floyd, Dolphin Ward, 1804-1836 1
- Floyd, John W. 1
- Floyd, Middleton B. 1
- Floyd, Thomas Beckworth 1
- Forbes, John 1
- Garrard, Allen Thomas, 1876-1961 1
- Garrison Coal and Oil Company 1
- Garrison, Caleb, ca. 1775-1848 1
- Garrison, Quillian 1
- Gutzeit, Francois Arsene, 1833-1909 1
- Hackney, Mary Martha 1
- Hanks, Jimmie Willis 1
- Hartgraves, Mary V. 1
- Houston, Sam, 1793-1863 1
- Jones, W. Goodrich (William), 1860-1950 1
- Kirkpatrick, James Allen 1
- Landers, Ellen 1
- Milam, Benjamin Rush, 1788-1835 1
- Milam, James, b. 1792 1
- Milam, M. B., Mrs. 1
- Muckleroy, David 1
- Muckleroy, Jesse H. 1
- Nacogdoches Genealogical Society 1
- Page, Samuel H. 1
- Pate, Joseph Boling 1
- Perry, Emily Austin Bryan, 1795-1851 1
- Pressler, Carolina Rost, 1831-1897 1
- Pressler, Xavier W., 1821-1893 1
- Preston, Ruth Terry 1
- Price, Missoura Garrett, 1869-? 1
- Rector, Lorene Hobbs 1
- Sanders, J. B. (John Barnette) 1
- Sanders, J. B. (John Barnette), 1903-1980 -- Correspondence 1
- Sons of the American Revolution. Texas Society. Fredonia Chapter (Nacogdoches, Tex.) 1
- Stephen F. Austin State University 1
- Stockwell, Barbara Oliver 1
- Taylor, Charles S. (Charles Stanfield), 1808-1865 -- Correspondence 1
- Texas Farm Products Company (Nacogdcohes, Tex.) -- Records and correspondence 1
- Texas Rangers 1
- Texas State Genealogical Society -- Forms 1
- Texas State Genealogical Society -- Records and correspondence 1
- Texas. Army -- Records and correspondence 1
- Thorn, Susan Wroe Edwards, 1800-1891 1
- United States Army 1
- Wade, Birdie Belle Davis 1
- Wade, Ronald E. 1
- Watkins, Jesse J., b. 1828 1
- Watkins, Jesse, c.1776-1839 1
- Watkins, Richard Overton, b.1816 1
- Whitaker, Madison G., b.1811 1
- Winton, Irene Bogard 1
- Wortham, William A. (Amos) 1
- Wright, Steele 1
- Y'Barbo, Antonio Gil, 1729-1809 1 ∧ less