Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Scope and Contents This collection includes correspondence, Constitution, By-laws, certificates, membership applications, Annual Tour of Homes information, and other materials related to the Chapter. Genealogical and biographical information are also included.
Scope and Contents This historical collection includes diaries, correspondence, legal papers, military papers, financial papers, advertisements, almanacs, catalogs, genealogy, and land grants, some of which are signed by Texas and United States presidents and Texas governors. Subjects covered include the Revolutionary War, Civil War, World War I, World War II, education, women's clubs, churches, social events, Texas and World fairs, and other exhibitions. The dates of the historical collection range from 1660 to...
Scope and Contents General information regarding the Chapter, applications for membership, and the chapter newsletter.
- Subject: Genealogy -- Societies, etc X
- Colonial Dames of the XVII Century, James Haggard Chapter (Nacogdoches, TX) 1
- Daughters of the American Revolution. Texas Society 1
- Daughters of the Republic of Texas. Stone Fort Chapter (Nacogdoches, TX) 1
- Sons of the American Revolution. Texas Society. Fredonia Chapter (Nacogdoches, Tex.) 1
- Texas State Genealogical Society -- Forms 1