Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 13
Arrangement This is an unprocessed collection. Portions of it have been re-housed, but not thoroughly enoughed described to be considered processed. There are 1190 boxes and 619 books & ledgers.
Scope and Contents Ledger lists customers' names, purchases and cost of those purchases. There is customer index at beginning of ledger.
Scope and Contents The records in this collection include deeds, blueprints, insurance contracts, liens, and other papers relating to the different mills operated by the company.
Arrangement This collection consists of four series arranged across 12 boxes. Series 1: Audits and Correspondence (Boxes 1-2) Audits (1947-1952, 1954). Chronological. Correspondence (1937-1960). Alphabetically by correspondent and then chronologically. Series 2: Financial Records, 1928-1961 (Boxes 3-10) Sub-series 1 - Daily Operations. Alphabetical or chronological depending on the folder. ...
Scope and Contents This collection consists of the business records for the Foster Lumber Company.
Scope and Contents This collection covers a portion of the business records of the Frost-Johnson Lumber Company.
Scope and Contents Six volumes 1907-1975, of minute books of the Board of Directors
Scope and Contents Most of the collection consists of routine correspondence for both John B. McGee, chief clerk at Deweyville mill and Cecil Smith, manager of the Deweyville mill for the year 1940, as well as others. There are also pamphlets, applications, inventories, lists and miscellaneous business records.
Content Description The Pickering Lumber Company Collection mostly contains documents pertaining to East Texas and Western Louisiana. The collection contains land surveys, business correspondence, oil and gas lease records, ledgers, and maps. The collection contains 18 boxes of documents, records and correspondance, 5 boxes of dismantled and intact ledgers, and 52 maps.
- Subject: Lumber trade X
- Angelina County Lumber Company 2
- Block, W. T. 1
- Charles A. Manning 1
- Daniel Lumber Company 1
- Daniel, Awtrey Fleming, 1894-1955 1
- Daniel, William Fleming, 1867-1951 1
- Edwards Brothers Lumber Company 1
- Edwards, H. C. (Hugh Clete), d. 1953 1
- Edwards, R. L. (Robert Lee), d. 1951 1
- Foster Lumber Company 1
- Foster, John McCullough, 1832-1899 1
- Frost Lumber Industries 1
- Frost-Johnson Lumber Company 1
- Frost-Trigg Lumber Company 1
- Kirby Lumber Company 1
- Newton County Lumber Company 1
- San Augustine County Lumber Company (1916-1923) -- Records and correspondence 1
- Santa Fe Industries -- History -- Sources 1
- Thompson Brothers Lumber Company -- Records and correspondence 1 ∧ less