Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 15
Arrangement This is an unprocessed collection. Portions of it have been re-housed, but not thoroughly enoughed described to be considered processed. There are 1190 boxes and 619 books & ledgers.
Scope and Contents Reminiscences of Oil Springs, Texas, of the lumbering industry and the history of the Shay locomotive in East Texas by the Nacogdoches lumberman and locomotive engineer.
Scope and Contents The records in this collection include deeds, blueprints, insurance contracts, liens, and other papers relating to the different mills operated by the company.
Arrangement This collection consists of four series arranged across 12 boxes. Series 1: Audits and Correspondence (Boxes 1-2) Audits (1947-1952, 1954). Chronological. Correspondence (1937-1960). Alphabetically by correspondent and then chronologically. Series 2: Financial Records, 1928-1961 (Boxes 3-10) Sub-series 1 - Daily Operations. Alphabetical or chronological depending on the folder. ...
Scope and Contents This collection consists of the business records for the Foster Lumber Company.
Scope and Contents This collection covers a portion of the business records of the Frost-Johnson Lumber Company.
Arrangement There are 466 boxes, 1 bundle, and 179 ledgers.
Scope and Contents This collection is made up of correspondence and the business records of the Lutcher-Moore Lumber Company.
Content Description The Pickering Lumber Company Collection mostly contains documents pertaining to East Texas and Western Louisiana. The collection contains land surveys, business correspondence, oil and gas lease records, ledgers, and maps. The collection contains 18 boxes of documents, records and correspondance, 5 boxes of dismantled and intact ledgers, and 52 maps.
- Subject: Lumbering -- Texas X
- Angelina County Lumber Company 2
- Foster Lumber Company 2
- Frost-Johnson Lumber Company 2
- Block, W. T. 1
- Daniel Lumber Company 1
- Daniel, Awtrey Fleming, 1894-1955 1
- Daniel, William Fleming, 1867-1951 1
- Edwards Brothers Lumber Company 1
- Edwards, H. C. (Hugh Clete), d. 1953 1
- Edwards, R. L. (Robert Lee), d. 1951 1
- Foster, John McCullough, 1832-1899 1
- Frost Lumber Industries 1
- Frost-Trigg Lumber Company 1
- Kirby Lumber Company 1
- Kirby, John Henry, 1860-1940 1
- Lutcher and Moore Lumber Company 1
- San Augustine County Lumber Company (1916-1923) -- Records and correspondence 1
- Southern Pine Lumber Company -- Records and correspondence 1
- Southland Paper Mills (Lufkin, Tex.) -- Records and correspondence 1
- Temple Industries -- Records and correspondence 1
- Temple, Arthur, 1894-1951 1
- Temple, Thomas Lewis Latane, 1859-1935 1
- Thompson Brothers Lumber Company -- Records and correspondence 1
- Tilford, Tilden, 1876-1926 -- Written works 1
- Tilford-Hunt Lumber Company -- History -- Sources 1
- Trinity River Lumber Company -- Records and correspondence 1
- Woodward, Clyde J. 1 ∧ less