Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 49
Arrangement Arranged in 4 boxes.
Scope and Contents This collection consists of photographs, documents, and a ledger dating between the 1890s and the 1990s.
Scope and Contents The collection contains photographs, letters, genealogical information, and news articles related to the Atkinson-Gray families.
Scope and Contents This collection contains several photographs of the Garsee family in the 1940s, three funeral registers, as well as a San Augustine High School Diploma, and a Masonic Bible and notes. There is also a newspaper clipping and photocopy about Corporal Bemon Garsee’s time in the “bloody bucker” 28th Infantry Division in World War II. One item of interest is an original poem written by Corporal Bemon Garsee exactly one year after June 6, 1944 in remembrance of his lost...
Scope and Contents This is a small collection and consists primarily of photographs and newspaper clippings about the family of Charles H. Tindall. The collection also includes a song book and Dr. Tindall's prescription book.
Scope and Contents The collection consists of original manuscript letters, photocopies of official documents, material from published works, explanatory notes and a large number of historic photographs relating to the families. Most of the collection focuses on Samuel H. Page and his descendants.
Scope and Contents The papers, letters, articles, and photographs in this collection were used by Gretchen Patterson in 2018 for her Master’s thesis “The Preservation of the Colonial Spanish Horse and Robert E. Brislawn, Sr.” These items came into her possession when the Horse of the Americas Registry re-incorporated in the State of Texas in 2000. Patterson is the official secretary of the corporation as well as the registrar.
Scope and Contents This collection consists of the papers of Daniel W. Lay, author and wildlife biologist in East Texas. Works provide an alternate viewpoint from the heavily industry-oriented area. It includes correspondence, newspaper clippings, publications, reports, research notes, negatives, and photographs.
Scope and Contents The collection consists of materials found in books gifted to the University from the donor's estate.
Scope and Contents The bulk of this collection consists of deeds, but there are also promissory notes, photographs, negatives, several land surveys, some estate papers, a land grant, and a plat map. The majority of the documents pertain to Nacogdoches County.
Researchers may find several of the c.1920s photographs and negatives in folder 1 to be of particular interest.
- Subject: Photographs X
- Stephen F. Austin State University 2
- United States Army 2
- Angelina & Neches River Authority (Tex.) 1
- Asbury, Samuel E. (Erson), 1872-1962 1
- Baker, Karle Wilson 1
- Brislawn, Robert 1
- Civilian Conservation Corps (U.S.) 1
- Dachau (Concentration camp) 1
- Evans, Elliot A. P. (Arthur Powell) 1
- Foreman, George, 1949- 1
- Forman, John A. 1
- Glass, Willie Lee Campbell 1
- Hazen, Dillard B., 1895-1973 1
- International Paper Company 1
- Lay, Daniel W. 1
- McGrath, Sylvia Wallace 1
- McLendon-Ballard, Mattie Lou 1
- Morgan, Evelyn Ellis 1
- Moses, Morgan 1
- Motley, Anna Schott 1
- Muckleroy, Jennie 1
- Murdy, William D. 1
- Murrie, Pauline Shirley 1
- Order of the Eastern Star. General Grand Chapter 1
- Overall, Paul Harrell 1
- Page, Samuel H. 1
- Palmer, Dorthy 1
- Palmer, Pamela Lynn, 1951- 1
- Price, Elijah, 1791-1852 1
- Randolph, Marion Ellis 1
- Simmons, Amos Ben 1
- Southerland (Destroyer) 1
- Texas. Game, Fish, and Oyster Commission -- Officials and employees 1
- Texas. National Guard 1
- Texas. Parks and Wildlife Department 1
- Thompson Brothers Lumber Company -- Records and correspondence 1
- United States. Forest Service 1
- Walker, Aldrich Nelson 1 ∧ less