Showing Collections: 1 - 11 of 11
Unknown Nacogdoches store account book showing customers’ accounts with prices for wine, butter, eggs, soap, shoes, whiskey, cloth, etc.
The collection consists of correspondence, business and tax receipts, contracts, and material concerning the Mount Pleasant Presbyterian Church in Nacogdoches County. Original and photocopied documents relating to Mr. and Mrs. John Calhoun Barnett, their sons, John C. Calhoun Barnett and Robert Donnell Barnett, and other relatives, as well as some genealogical material are found in the collection.
Correspondence, invoices, tax receipts, field notes, deeds, powers of attorney, and other legal documents, Confederate warrants, notes, and orders for food to be supplied to Confederate soldiers' families, and genealogical material on the Taylor and Ruoff (Ruff, Roff) families of Nacogdoches.
Blotter copy of letters relating to Ingraham's duties as County Judge and to personal business.
Day books, account books and bills from J. M. Cartwright's store in Nat, Texas from which he peddled into other East Texas towns. Also includes tax receipts, correspondence, and business advertisements, genealogical material concerning Lewis, Campbell and Radley families. The bulk of the collection covers the period of the 1870s through the 1890s.
Incomplete business journal from a business in Nacogdoches, with about 330 pages in a legible hand, recounting mercantile transactions and other business exchanges.
Business records of the store, including cash journal sheets and receipts of goods purchased for the store.
Correspondence of Wright, Chairman of the Board of Texas Farm Products Company, with prominent public officials; material relating to the Federal Reserve System; genealogical material on Adams and Wright families; and items pertaining to Texas Farm Products Company, Nacogdoches.
This collection of 13 receipt books from the Swift Brothers and Smith Inc. drugstore covers the years from 1950 to 1960 (excluding 1954).
Nacogdoches company founded in 1930, by M. S. Wright, Texas Farm Products was built as a fertilizer and feed manufacturing company. Collection includes an almanac, photographs, calendar, newsletters, and newspaper clippings about the company
- Business records -- Texas -- Nacogdoches 8
- Genealogy 4
- Business records -- Texas -- Nacogdoches County 3
- Consumer goods -- Prices -- Texas -- Nacogdoches 2
- Account books -- Texas -- Nacogdoches 1
- Church records and registers -- Texas -- Nacogdoches County 1
- Circuit riders -- Texas, East 1
- Clergy -- Texas, East 1
- Correspondence 1
- Department stores -- Texas -- Nacogdoches 1
- Diaries 1
- Drugstores -- Texas -- Nacogdoches 1
- Families -- Texas -- Nacogdoches County 1
- Feeds -- Texas -- Nacogdoches 1
- Fertilizer industry -- Texas -- Nacogdoches 1
- General stores -- Texas -- Nacogdoches 1
- Judges -- Texas -- Nacogdoches County 1
- Nacogdoches (Tex.) -- History -- Sources 1
- Newsletters 1
- Sheriffs -- Texas -- Nacogdoches County 1
- Small business -- Texas, East 1
- Texas -- History -- Republic, 1836-1846 -- Sources 1 ∧ less
- Texas Farm Products Company (Nacogdcohes, Tex.) -- Records and correspondence 2
- Cartwright, J. M. 1
- Ingraham, George F. 1
- Rowlett Store (Nacogdoches, Tex.) 1
- Rowlett, Albert Houston 1