Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
This is an unprocessed collection. Portions of it have been re-housed, but not thoroughly enoughed described to be considered processed. There are 1190 boxes and 619 books & ledgers.
Ledger lists customers' names, purchases and cost of those purchases. There is customer index at beginning of ledger.
This collection consists of the business records for the Foster Lumber Company.
Six volumes 1907-1975, of minute books of the Board of Directors
Most of the collection consists of routine correspondence for both John B. McGee, chief clerk at Deweyville mill and Cecil Smith, manager of the Deweyville mill for the year 1940, as well as others. There are also pamphlets, applications, inventories, lists and miscellaneous business records.
The Pickering Lumber Company Collection mostly contains documents pertaining to East Texas and Western Louisiana. The collection contains land surveys, business correspondence, oil and gas lease records, ledgers, and maps. The collection contains 18 boxes of documents, records and correspondance, 5 boxes of dismantled and intact ledgers, and 52 maps.
- Business records -- Texas, East 6
- Lumber trade -- Texas, East 4
- Lumber trade 2
- Lumbering -- Texas 2
- Lumbering -- Texas, East 2
- Boards of directors -- Records and correspondence 1
- Business records 1
- Business records -- Texas -- Angelina County 1
- Correspondence 1
- Forests and forestry -- Texas 1
- Lumber trade -- Mergers 1
- Lumber trade -- Texas -- Angelina County 1
- Mineral rights -- Texas, East 1
- Mining corporations -- Texas, East 1
- Sawmills -- Texas 1
- Sawmills -- Texas, East 1
- Shelby County (Tex.) -- History -- Sources 1
- Small business -- Texas -- Shelby County 1
- Stockholders 1
- Stores, Retail -- Texas -- Shelby County 1 ∧ less
- Angelina County Lumber Company 1
- Charles A. Manning 1
- Edwards Brothers Lumber Company 1
- Edwards, H. C. (Hugh Clete), d. 1953 1
- Edwards, R. L. (Robert Lee), d. 1951 1