Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
This collection consists of some of the business records for the Chronister Lumber Company.
The Pickering Lumber Company Collection mostly contains documents pertaining to East Texas and Western Louisiana. The collection contains land surveys, business correspondence, oil and gas lease records, ledgers, and maps. The collection contains 18 boxes of documents, records and correspondance, 5 boxes of dismantled and intact ledgers, and 52 maps.
- Forests and forestry -- Texas 1
- Lumber trade -- Texas, East 1
- Lumbering -- Texas 1
- Lumbering -- Texas, East 1
- Paper mills -- Texas -- Lufkin 1
- Railroads -- Texas, East 1 ∧ less
- Chronister Lumber Company 1
- Southern Pine Lumber Company -- Records and correspondence 1
- Southland Paper Mills (Lufkin, Tex.) -- Records and correspondence 1
- Temple Industries -- Records and correspondence 1
- Temple, Arthur, 1894-1951 1