Showing Collections: 21 - 30 of 30
Scope and Contents This collection includes photographs of Mothers’ Club’s activities from the years 1988 to 1993. The collection also includes newspaper articles pertaining to the Mothers’ Club from the Nacogdoches Daily Sentinel between the years of 1988 and 1993
Arrangement This collection consists of three folders in one oversize archival box. One of the "folders" is actually a smaller oversize box with the original scrapbook pages inside.
Scope and Contents The collection consists of newspaper clippings from the late 1800s to the early 1900s as well as family photographs.
Scope and Contents Original documents, photocopies, typescripts, and newspaper clippings relating to Bean's life and activities. Included in the collection is an agreement to use a Salt Lick in 1835 and an 1835 bond for debts owed.
Scope and Contents This collection contains documents ranging from German and U.S. newspaper clippings and newspapers to photographs of historic Nacogdoches landmarks such as the Stone Fort.
Content Description The first half of the ledger contains hand written statement of the creed and doctrine fo fthe Missionary Baptist Church along with minutes of meetings. Starting on page 99 it contains newspaper clippings and a childs doodles.
Scope and Contents This collection consists of Price – Hall family letters, photographs and newspaper clippings about the family.
Scope and Contents The scrapbook (pages 1-70) consists of stories and other clippings from Rusk County, Texas newspapers as late as 1892. The daybook (pages 71-211) is from Henderson, Texas and records the accounts of various customers at a mercantile store, 1850-1851. This book is a photostat. The owner and location of the original copy is unknown.
Scope and Contents Ledgers of the accounts of the general merchandise and grocery store; scrapbook with newspaper clippings, including some obituaries; a farm record and account book; and a Beaumont High School yearbook, "Spindletop" (1925).
Scope and Contents This collection consists of 20 scrapbooks with information on United States and Canadian railroads. The scrapbooks are predominantly clippings from newspapers and magazines, but there are also some stock photographs and other original materials. Researchers interested in twentieth-century transportation and trains may find this collection useful.
- Subject: Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) X
- Angelina & Neches River Authority (Tex.) 1
- Baxter, Mary Lynn 1
- Bean, Peter Ellis 1
- C.E. Sanford and Son General Store (Caledonia, TX) 1
- Chamberlain, C. K. 1
- Charlotte Baker Montgomery 1
- Consolidated School (New London, TX) (1937) 1
- Davis, M. E. M. (Mollie Evelyn Moore) 1
- East Texas Historical Association (1962-) 1
- Ericson, Carolyn Reeves 1
- Flynn, Errol, 1909-1959 1
- Gigliotti, William Felix 1
- Haltom, Emma 1
- Haltom, Giles M. 1
- Hazen, Dillard B., 1895-1973 1
- Hill, Martha Frances 1
- Houston High School (Houston, TX) 1
- Johnson Chapel Baptist Church (Mahl, TX) 1
- Johnson, Erasmus, b. 1820 1
- Kennedy, John F. (Fitzgerald), 1917-1963 1
- Lay, Daniel W. 1
- McDonald, Judy 1
- Meisenheimer, Ettie Lou Cox 1
- Moses, Morgan 1
- Nacogdoches Grocery Company 1
- Pickett, C. A. (Cornelius Augustus), 1902-1990 1
- Price, Elijah, 1791-1852 1
- Sadler, L. E. Johnson 1
- Sadler, Otis 1
- Sanford, Gary B. 1
- Stephen F. Austin State University 1
- Texas. Game, Fish, and Oyster Commission -- Officials and employees 1
- Texas. Parks and Wildlife Department 1
- United States Army 1
- United States. Forest Service 1
- Wade, Birdie Belle Davis 1
- William M. Rice Institute 1
- Y'Barbo, Antonio Gil, 1729-1809 1 ∧ less