Showing Collections: 51 - 60 of 89
Scope and Contents This collection consists of a pair of Newton County tax receipts.
Scope and Contents This collection consists of miscellaneous San Augustine County items acquired and collected over the years. There are several kinds of receipts and some ballots for a pair of county elections.
Scope and Contents The collection includes business and personal correspondence, especially from Missoura's daughter Mintie who lived in Mexico and Columbia while her husband worked for the Texas Company (now Texaco). Other items of note are corporate records of the Garrison Coal and Oil Company, and correspondence on the genealogy of the Truitt and Garrett families. The collection also contains Mrs. Price's household notebooks and other writings, photographs, and personal memorabilia.
Scope and Contents Typescripts of official records created and accumulated at Nacogdoches during the Spanish and Mexican periods. Includes correspondence, decrees, orders, circulars, and other communications sent to the frontier from higher governmental authorities; correspondence of the commandant; correspondence and proceedings of the alcaldes and ayuntamiento of Nacogdoches; and records relating to adjacent territories of Anahuac, Attoyac, Ayish Bayou, Liberty, Neches, Sabine, San Augustine, and San Felipe....
Scope and Contents The records in this collection are from the Nacogdoches County civil court and criminal courts. Civil court records include civil cases, tax inventories, lists of taxable property, bonds, Board of Land Commissioner oaths and other records, survey files, receipts for field notes, writs of habeas corpus, land records, naturalization papers, inquest records, estray papers, and audited accounts. There are also personal and business records for A. A. Nelson. Criminal court records are court casess...
Scope and Contents Original handwritten minutes of board and committee meetings, typed transcript of meeting minutes, program for dedication of addition, correspondence, newspaper articles and photos.
Scope and Contents The collection consists of original records including memos, correspondence, reports, specifications for a building, materials regarding applications for President of the University, tax receipts, papers relating to Keachi College business, and the Treasurer's Register.
Scope and Contents The bulk of this collection consists of family letters and photographs for Neill family of Shelby County, Texas. The collection includes scholastic records (class notes, assigments, a diploma), genealogical materials (bible pages, newspaper clippings, obituaries), and financial records (account books, receipts, checks), as well as more than a dozen short stories written by Lela (Rhodes)Neill. Pedigree chart of frequently mentioned family members  Elias Mitchel...
- Subject: Correspondence X
- Stephen F. Austin State University 11
- Baker, Karle Wilson 1
- Blount, Stephen W. 1
- Bogard, James Thompson, 1848-1930 1
- Boynton, Paul Lewis, 1898-1958 1
- Chireno, Isabel 1
- Civilian Conservation Corps (U.S.) 1
- Convent of the Sacred Heart (Clarksville, TX) 1
- Crocket, George Louis, 1861-1936 1
- Democratic National Convention (Cincinnati, OH) (1856) 1
- Dunn, Marylois 1
- Durst family 1
- Edwards, Peyton Forbes 1
- Ford, Ernest B. (Bevil) 1
- Foreman, George, 1949- 1
- Garland, George 1
- Garrison Coal and Oil Company 1
- Haden Edwards 1
- Hanks, Jimmie Willis 1
- Harris, Loulein 1
- Henderson, James Pinckney, 1808-1858 1
- Houston, Sam, 1793-1863 1
- Johnson, William R. (Rudolph), 1933- 1
- Keachi College 1
- Kirby Lumber Company 1
- Landers, Ellen 1
- Librarians -- Texas -- Nacogdoches 1
- Mayhar, Ardath 1
- McLendon-Ballard, Mattie Lou 1
- Minton, J. W. (John William), 1875-1959 1
- Murrie, Pauline Shirley 1
- Nacogdoches University 1
- Norton, Andre 1
- Order of the Eastern Star. General Grand Chapter 1
- Patton, Cora Mast 1
- Price, Elijah, 1791-1852 1
- Price, Missoura Garrett, 1869-? 1
- Price, Temperance, d. ca. 1859 1
- Price, William Hall 1
- Reed, Laney Garrett 1
- Roark, Garland -- Manuscripts 1
- Santa Fe Industries -- History -- Sources 1
- Shindler, Mary Dana 1
- Shindler, Mary Dana, 1810-1883 1
- Shindler, Robert Doyne 1
- Shindler, Robert Doyne, 1814-1874 1
- Southerland (Destroyer) 1
- Thomas, Larry D. -- Written works 1
- United States Army 1
- Winton, Irene Bogard 1 ∧ less