Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
The collection contains the original marriage certificate of Kit Patton to Cora Mast, a poem by Cora Mast, a letter to her sister Leona Mast and one to her brother Oscar Mast.
The collection consists primarily of photographs from the turn of the 20th century, but also includes death notices and correspondence.
The bulk of the collection consists of letters between Francis H. Tucker ("Hal") and his wife Elcee Rosina Ingraham Tucker ("Rosa"); and Ingraham family land records and tax statements for property in Angelina and Cherokee counties. There are also a few letters from family, friends, and business associates. Other materials in the collection include telegrams, wedding invitations, and a locket of Rosa Tucker's hair in one of her letters to her husband.
The collection includes business and personal correspondence, especially from Missoura's daughter Mintie who lived in Mexico and Columbia while her husband worked for the Texas Company (now Texaco). Other items of note are corporate records of the Garrison Coal and Oil Company, and correspondence on the genealogy of the Truitt and Garrett families. The collection also contains Mrs. Price's household notebooks and other writings, photographs, and personal memorabilia.
- Correspondence 4
- Genealogy 2
- Business records -- Texas -- San Augustine 1
- Families -- Miscellanea 1
- Families -- Texas, East 1
- Financial statements 1
- Land titles -- Texas, East 1
- Letterheads 1
- Love-letters 1
- Marriage records 1
- Petroleum industry and trace -- Records and correspondence 1
- Poetry 1
- Shelby County (Tex.) -- History -- Sources 1
- Shelby County (Tex.) -- Records and correspondence 1 ∧ less
- Garrison Coal and Oil Company 1
- Patton, Cora Mast 1
- Price, Elijah, 1791-1852 1
- Price, Missoura Garrett, 1869-? 1
- Price, Temperance, d. ca. 1859 1