Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
This is an unprocessed collection. Portions of it have been re-housed, but not thoroughly enoughed described to be considered processed. There are 1190 boxes and 619 books & ledgers.
The records in this collection include deeds, blueprints, insurance contracts, liens, and other papers relating to the different mills operated by the company.
This collection covers a portion of the business records of the Frost-Johnson Lumber Company.
This collection consists of records relating to the business activities of the J. M. Thompson, Thompson-Tucker, Thompson Brothers, Rock Creek, Texas Long Leaf and Houston County lumber companies, and other small lumber companies in which the Thompsons had an interest. There are also records relating to the Thompson Brothers Mineral Company.
The collection consists of research notes, unpublished manuscripts and a large collection of the newspaper articles Block wrote for the 'Beaumont Enterprise between 1998 and 2004. The collection also has the manuscript pages by chapter for 'Mill Towns and Ghost Towns of East Texas', which contains information about mill towns, sawmills, tram roads, and logging camps relating to East Texas lumbering towns.
- Lumber trade -- Texas, East 5
- Sawmills -- Texas, East 3
- Business records -- Texas -- Angelina County 1
- Business records -- Texas, East 1
- Ghost towns -- Texas, East 1
- Logging -- Texas, East 1
- Lumber trade 1
- Lumber trade -- Texas -- Angelina County 1
- Photographs 1
- Postmasters -- Texas 1
- Sawmills -- Texas 1
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Veterans 1 ∧ less
- Angelina County Lumber Company 2
- Block, W. T. 1
- Daniel Lumber Company 1
- Daniel, Awtrey Fleming, 1894-1955 1
- Daniel, William Fleming, 1867-1951 1
- Edwards Brothers Lumber Company 1
- Edwards, H. C. (Hugh Clete), d. 1953 1
- Edwards, R. L. (Robert Lee), d. 1951 1
- Frost Lumber Industries 1
- Frost-Johnson Lumber Company 1
- Frost-Trigg Lumber Company 1
- San Augustine County Lumber Company (1916-1923) -- Records and correspondence 1
- Thompson Brothers Lumber Company -- Records and correspondence 1 ∧ less