Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
The records in this collection include deeds, blueprints, insurance contracts, liens, and other papers relating to the different mills operated by the company.
This collection covers a portion of the business records of the Frost-Johnson Lumber Company.
The collection consists of research notes, unpublished manuscripts and a large collection of the newspaper articles Block wrote for the 'Beaumont Enterprise between 1998 and 2004. The collection also has the manuscript pages by chapter for 'Mill Towns and Ghost Towns of East Texas', which contains information about mill towns, sawmills, tram roads, and logging camps relating to East Texas lumbering towns.
- Sawmills -- Texas, East 2
- Business records -- Texas, East 1
- Ghost towns -- Texas, East 1
- Logging -- Texas, East 1
- Postmasters -- Texas 1
- Angelina County Lumber Company 1
- Block, W. T. 1
- Daniel Lumber Company 1
- Daniel, Awtrey Fleming, 1894-1955 1
- Daniel, William Fleming, 1867-1951 1