Showing Collections: 21 - 30 of 61
Scope and Contents The scrapbook has color photos of club activities, including concerts, parties, camps, and social events.
Scope and Contents The collection consists of one Civil War letter; correspondence, mostly from Dillard B. Hazen during World War I, including post cards; mostly unidentified photographs and tintypes; newspaper clippings; poll tax receipts; and World War I buttons and mementos. Photocopies of obituaries and cemetery records have been added to help identify family members.
Scope and Contents The collection contains family photographs, legal documents, store ledgers and scrapbooks.
Scope and Contents The main item in this collection is a 15-page scrapbook given to Mrs. James Oscar Ray and H. T. Muckleroy by Aldrich Nelson Walker. The scrapbook contains photographs from the 1920s of family members, friends, and old Nacogdoches, including but not limited to: Stone's Mill, Christ Church, local schools, Arnold Street, Main Street Pharmacy, a Tyler Fire Truck, Main Street, Scouting, and Y.M.C.A. Small Gymnasium. Also in this collection are a photograph of James Oscar Ray and an old check.
Content Description Material in this collection consists of scrapbooks with photos and newspaper clippings, personal letters and documents, certificates of awards, appreciation, and membership, campaign materials, and political letters and documents from Johnson’s time as a Texas State Representative (1989-1997). There are also several books about the Texas State Government, as well as documents about Stephen F. Austin State University and various events relating to SFASU.
Scope and Contents The majority of the collection are letters, postcards, and photographs associated with Josie Pack Wilson Atkinson.
Scope and Contents The collection consists of family photographs, letters and tax receipts.
Scope and Contents This collection contains a 37-page typescript narrative by Jack Forman of his World War II memories, papers and certificates providing a record of his military service, and documents which trace the 17-month march through Europe of his unit, Battery "A" of the 110th Gun Battalion. There are 200 photos and a number of negatives of war scenes in Europe, as well as a 48-star U. S. flag, foreign currency, and some war maps. The collection is missing four photographs, one...
Scope and Contents This collection contains photographs of the Justus family and its ancestors. These photographs range from an early 1870s tin type to color photographs of the late 1960s and early 1970s. These photographs include mostly posed portraits, but also have some candid photos. Most of the subjects are couples or families, but there are some school and other individual photographs.
- Subject: Photographs X
- Stephen F. Austin State University 2
- United States Army 2
- Angelina & Neches River Authority (Tex.) 1
- Asbury, Samuel E. (Erson), 1872-1962 1
- Baker, Karle Wilson 1
- Brislawn, Robert 1
- Civilian Conservation Corps (U.S.) 1
- Dachau (Concentration camp) 1
- Evans, Elliot A. P. (Arthur Powell) 1
- Foreman, George, 1949- 1
- Forman, John A. 1
- Glass, Willie Lee Campbell 1
- Hazen, Dillard B., 1895-1973 1
- International Paper Company 1
- Lay, Daniel W. 1
- McGrath, Sylvia Wallace 1
- McLendon-Ballard, Mattie Lou 1
- Millard's Crossing Inc. 1
- Morgan, Evelyn Ellis 1
- Moses, Morgan 1
- Motley, Anna Schott 1
- Muckleroy, Jennie 1
- Murdy, William D. 1
- Murrie, Pauline Shirley 1
- Order of the Eastern Star. General Grand Chapter 1
- Overall, Paul Harrell 1
- Page, Samuel H. 1
- Palmer, Dorthy 1
- Palmer, Pamela Lynn, 1951- 1
- Price, Elijah, 1791-1852 1
- Randolph, Marion Ellis 1
- Simmons, Amos Ben 1
- Southerland (Destroyer) 1
- Texas. Game, Fish, and Oyster Commission -- Officials and employees 1
- Texas. National Guard 1
- Texas. Parks and Wildlife Department 1
- Thompson Brothers Lumber Company -- Records and correspondence 1
- United Fruit Company. Steamship Service 1
- United States. Army Security Agency 1
- United States. Forest Service 1
- Walker, Aldrich Nelson 1 ∧ less