Showing Collections: 41 - 50 of 61
Scope and Contents The collection consists of newspaper clippings from the late 1800s to the early 1900s as well as family photographs.
Scope and Contents The collection consists of the photographs taken by Overall from the liberation of a World War II concentration camp and his honorable discharge certificate.
Scope and Contents Three photographs of an unidentified house; a letter to Matie Orton Davis from Addie T. McCall, 1935; and information on Baptist churches in Nacogdoches County, Texas.
Scope and Contents This collection consists of Price – Hall family letters, photographs and newspaper clippings about the family.
Scope and Contents There are three distinct components to this collection. First, there are materials from three African American Masonic organizations (Dawn of Light Lodge no.79, Heroines of Jericho, White Swan Court no.148, and Order of the Eastern Star, Annie Jones Chapter no.114) and Camp no.71 of the American Woodmen of the World. Check receipt books, relief receipts, membership ledgers, minute books, dues payments, member correspondence, photographs, several broadsides, and other documents describe each...
Scope and Contents The Richard S. Orton Collection consists of the photographs from two exhibits created by Orton and a series of 16 oral history interviews about African Americans in Nacogdoches County. The photographs capture authentic interactions between teachers and school children at several schools in Austin (1986-1990) and scenes of faith, family and life at Upshaw family reunions at County Line, an African American freedom colony in Nacogdoches County (1988-1998). The exhibit label text which appeared...
Content Description The collection consists of one Nacogdoches High School Scrapbook, letters and some educational related material.
Scope and Contents A pair of scrapbooks, family photographs, genealogy materials, and a bomber jacket makes up the majority of this small collection. The scrapbooks have photographs, newspaper clippings, telegrams, and letters about Ross Fountain and other Nacogdoches men serving in World War 2. Researchers might find the bombing mission notes in Folder 2 interesting, as they list the date of the mission, the location targeted, the number of bombs, and their yield. Researchers may also like the rare class...
Scope and Contents The collection consists mainly of carbon copies of typescripts of correspondence, notes, manuscripts, and other documents that Samuel Asbury accumulated. Also included are twenty-six photographs and seventeen photo stats about Texas history and the Jonas Harrison family. A few newspaper clippings are contained in the collection. Handwritten original letters from Samuel Asbury to George Crocket and to Mrs. Lois Blount are included. The collection contains some handwritten notes by Samuel Asbury
Content Description Letters, photographs, land documents, and other legal and personal documents
- Subject: Photographs X
- Stephen F. Austin State University 2
- United States Army 2
- Angelina & Neches River Authority (Tex.) 1
- Asbury, Samuel E. (Erson), 1872-1962 1
- Baker, Karle Wilson 1
- Brislawn, Robert 1
- Civilian Conservation Corps (U.S.) 1
- Dachau (Concentration camp) 1
- Evans, Elliot A. P. (Arthur Powell) 1
- Foreman, George, 1949- 1
- Forman, John A. 1
- Glass, Willie Lee Campbell 1
- Hazen, Dillard B., 1895-1973 1
- International Paper Company 1
- Lay, Daniel W. 1
- McGrath, Sylvia Wallace 1
- McLendon-Ballard, Mattie Lou 1
- Millard's Crossing Inc. 1
- Morgan, Evelyn Ellis 1
- Moses, Morgan 1
- Motley, Anna Schott 1
- Muckleroy, Jennie 1
- Murdy, William D. 1
- Murrie, Pauline Shirley 1
- Order of the Eastern Star. General Grand Chapter 1
- Overall, Paul Harrell 1
- Page, Samuel H. 1
- Palmer, Dorthy 1
- Palmer, Pamela Lynn, 1951- 1
- Price, Elijah, 1791-1852 1
- Randolph, Marion Ellis 1
- Simmons, Amos Ben 1
- Southerland (Destroyer) 1
- Texas. Game, Fish, and Oyster Commission -- Officials and employees 1
- Texas. National Guard 1
- Texas. Parks and Wildlife Department 1
- Thompson Brothers Lumber Company -- Records and correspondence 1
- United Fruit Company. Steamship Service 1
- United States. Army Security Agency 1
- United States. Forest Service 1
- Walker, Aldrich Nelson 1 ∧ less