Showing Collections: 51 - 60 of 61
Content Description The collection is mostly deed records and ledgers for rent and cash. Of interest is some WWI photographs and menus from the steamship Abangarez.
Scope and Contents This collection contains personal letters, documents and college admissions letters Sylvia McGrath received as well as letters and documents sent to her parents and a few other members of her family. The collection also contains a large assortment of photographs and negatives, especially of Sylvia and Myra's childhood, and a scrapbook for Sandra McGrath.
Abstract Photos of 19th and 20th century Nacogdoches and Nacogdoches County. Taken from books, newspapers, originals and post cards. Fire Department minute books 1907-1973.
Scope and Contents This collection consists of records relating to the business activities of the J. M. Thompson, Thompson-Tucker, Thompson Brothers, Rock Creek, Texas Long Leaf and Houston County lumber companies, and other small lumber companies in which the Thompsons had an interest. There are also records relating to the Thompson Brothers Mineral Company.
Content Description Family photographs, baby books, teaching certificates, letters, particularly re: Marguerite Pierce Turlington, Margaret Elma Turlington Randolph (sister-in-law) and William West Randolph (nephew); receipts from Rusk Co. businesses; papers on the organization and management of the Harmony Hill Cemetery Association; invoices and checks for Marguerite P. Turlington's donations to the First Baptist Church of Tatum; and royalty checks and estate planning documents for Marguerite P. Turlington.
Scope and Contents The collection includes the original handwritten or typed minutes and mailing list from each meeting. Photocopies have been made of all originals and are located at the end of the collection. A total of 139 photos relating to World War I are included in the collection.
Scope and Contents This collection consists primarily of photographs dating from the early 20th century until 2001. There are a few newspaper clippings, postcards, and a telegram from Western Union.
Scope and Contents This collection consists of photocopies of the journals Murdy numbered 4-6. He said the other journals were destroyed over the years following the war. Some of the original pictures of the Dachau Concentration Camp were given to the department and are cataloged in the Photograph Collection.
- Subject: Photographs X
- Stephen F. Austin State University 2
- United States Army 2
- Angelina & Neches River Authority (Tex.) 1
- Asbury, Samuel E. (Erson), 1872-1962 1
- Baker, Karle Wilson 1
- Brislawn, Robert 1
- Civilian Conservation Corps (U.S.) 1
- Dachau (Concentration camp) 1
- Evans, Elliot A. P. (Arthur Powell) 1
- Foreman, George, 1949- 1
- Forman, John A. 1
- Glass, Willie Lee Campbell 1
- Hazen, Dillard B., 1895-1973 1
- International Paper Company 1
- Lay, Daniel W. 1
- McGrath, Sylvia Wallace 1
- McLendon-Ballard, Mattie Lou 1
- Millard's Crossing Inc. 1
- Morgan, Evelyn Ellis 1
- Moses, Morgan 1
- Motley, Anna Schott 1
- Muckleroy, Jennie 1
- Murdy, William D. 1
- Murrie, Pauline Shirley 1
- Order of the Eastern Star. General Grand Chapter 1
- Overall, Paul Harrell 1
- Page, Samuel H. 1
- Palmer, Dorthy 1
- Palmer, Pamela Lynn, 1951- 1
- Price, Elijah, 1791-1852 1
- Randolph, Marion Ellis 1
- Simmons, Amos Ben 1
- Southerland (Destroyer) 1
- Texas. Game, Fish, and Oyster Commission -- Officials and employees 1
- Texas. National Guard 1
- Texas. Parks and Wildlife Department 1
- Thompson Brothers Lumber Company -- Records and correspondence 1
- United Fruit Company. Steamship Service 1
- United States. Army Security Agency 1
- United States. Forest Service 1
- Walker, Aldrich Nelson 1 ∧ less