Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
The records in this collection include deeds, blueprints, insurance contracts, liens, and other papers relating to the different mills operated by the company.
The Pickering Lumber Company Collection mostly contains documents pertaining to East Texas and Western Louisiana. The collection contains land surveys, business correspondence, oil and gas lease records, ledgers, and maps. The collection contains 18 boxes of documents, records and correspondance, 5 boxes of dismantled and intact ledgers, and 52 maps.
This collection contains the company's official records along with those of its subsidiaries and a number of ledgers.
This collection consists of records relating to the business activities of the J. M. Thompson, Thompson-Tucker, Thompson Brothers, Rock Creek, Texas Long Leaf and Houston County lumber companies, and other small lumber companies in which the Thompsons had an interest. There are also records relating to the Thompson Brothers Mineral Company.
The collection consists of research notes, unpublished manuscripts and a large collection of the newspaper articles Block wrote for the 'Beaumont Enterprise between 1998 and 2004. The collection also has the manuscript pages by chapter for 'Mill Towns and Ghost Towns of East Texas', which contains information about mill towns, sawmills, tram roads, and logging camps relating to East Texas lumbering towns.
- Lumbering -- Texas, East 4
- Lumber trade -- Texas, East 3
- Business records -- Texas, East 2
- Forests and forestry -- Texas 1
- Ghost towns -- Texas, East 1
- Logging -- Texas, East 1
- Lumber trade 1
- Lumbering -- Texas 1
- Paper mills -- Texas -- Lufkin 1
- Photographs 1
- Postmasters -- Texas 1
- Railroads -- Texas, East 1
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Veterans 1 ∧ less
- Block, W. T. 1
- Daniel Lumber Company 1
- Daniel, Awtrey Fleming, 1894-1955 1
- Daniel, William Fleming, 1867-1951 1
- Southern Pine Lumber Company -- Records and correspondence 1