Showing Collections: 1 - 18 of 18
Arranged in 15 clamshell boxes (#s 1-11, 13-15), 1 legal box (#16) and 1 oversize box (#12). The collection ranges from box-level to item-level description.
The collection consists of scrapbooks, diaries, and loose items including correspondence; clippings about friends, relatives, and religious leaders; obituaries; verse, humor, and human interest stories; writings of Edward B. Willis; recipes; marriage and birth announcements; programs; photographs; financial records; sketches of birds and butterflies; religious notes, and poems Mrs. Lindsey wrote upon special occasions for family and friends.
Scrapbooks of activities
The bulk of the collection consists of family photographs and funeral books.
Memory book belonging to Oveta Bruke who went to Nacogdoches High School. The scrapbook also has references to Lufkin High School.
This collection includes programs, photographs, newspaper clippings on SFA and local musical events, and original hand-drawn and printed artwork.
The main item in this collection is a 15-page scrapbook given to Mrs. James Oscar Ray and H. T. Muckleroy by Aldrich Nelson Walker. The scrapbook contains photographs from the 1920s of family members, friends, and old Nacogdoches, including but not limited to: Stone's Mill, Christ Church, local schools, Arnold Street, Main Street Pharmacy, a Tyler Fire Truck, Main Street, Scouting, and Y.M.C.A. Small Gymnasium. Also in this collection are a photograph of James Oscar Ray and an old check.
These papers include academic work from Judy’s college years in the early 1950s and photographs from the early 1960-2005. The collection contains most of Judy’s “scrapbook”, collected over her years as mayor of Nacogdoches, which consist mainly of newspaper articles taken from the Nacogdoches Daily Sentinel.
The Mildred Hancock Library Scrapbooks contain pictures and information about the Ralph W. Steen Library located on the SFASU campus. The scrapbooks date from the 1980s and 1990s and have pictures from library functions to the construction work performed in the late 1980s and early 1990s.
The collection consists of pictures, newspaper clippings, club booklets, cookbooks, board minutes, lunch minutes, and financial reports.
The collection consists of membership directories, board of directors meeting minutes, treasurer’s reports, and a scrapbook. The scrapbook also has copies of the “1200 Chapter Chatter” newsletter, 1998-1999.
The collection consists of one Nacogdoches High School Scrapbook, letters and some educational related material.
This collection includes essays, pamphlets, two speeches, and three scrapbooks containing Tilford's "Out of My Mind" columns written for the Sunday Sentinel,1979-1981.
This collection consists primarily of photographs dating from the early 20th century until 2001. There are a few newspaper clippings, postcards, and a telegram from Western Union.
- Subject: Scrapbooks -- Texas -- Nacogdoches X
- Photographs 4
- Gardening -- Societies, etc. 3
- Nacogdoches (Tex.) -- History -- Sources 3
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 2
- Nacogdoches (Tex.) -- History 2
- Women -- Societies and clubs 2
- AARP Foundation 1
- Academic libraries 1
- Artists -- Texas -- Nacogdoches 1
- Book clubs (Discussion groups) -- Texas -- Nacogdoches 1
- Clubs -- Texas -- Nacogdoches 1
- Family records 1
- Flowers 1
- Journalists -- Texas -- Nacogdoches 1
- Mayors -- Texas -- Nacogdoches 1
- Music in universities and colleges -- Texas -- Nacogdoches 1
- Music teachers -- Texas -- Nacogdoches 1
- Nacogdoches (Tex.) -- Centennial celebrations, etc. 1
- Nacogdoches (Tex.) -- Description and travel 1
- Nacogdoches County (Tex.) -- Miscellanea 1
- Newsletters 1
- Printed ephemera 1
- Research -- Texas -- Nacogdoches 1
- Schools -- Texas -- Nacogdoches County 1
- World war, 1939-1945 -- Photographs 1
- Yearbooks 1 ∧ less
- Stephen F. Austin State University 2
- Haltom, Giles M. 1
- Hancock, Mildred Reed 1
- Librarians -- Texas -- Nacogdoches 1
- Lindsey, Emily Virginia Willis 1
- Lufkin High School (Lufkin, TX) 1
- McDonald, Judy 1
- Meisenheimer, Ettie Lou Cox 1
- Nacogdoches Historical Society 1
- Nacogdoches Independent School District 1
- Pritchett, Ida 1
- Sanders, Annie Virginia 1
- Sanders, Annie Virginia, 1882-1966 -- Correspondence 1
- Tilford, T. Gillette, 1902-1989 -- Written works 1
- Walker, Aldrich Nelson 1
- Willis, Edward B. 1 ∧ less