Showing Collections: 1 - 14 of 14
This collection has materials that deal with administration of the program with files dealing with policies, program statements, and annual reports. There are also some files outlining the guidelines of tutors and assistants. The collection also contains issues of The Beacon, the AARC’s publication.
Various Red Cross publications, manuals, newsletters and posters are found in the collection. The approximate number of items in the collection is 10,650.
This collection contains articles, magazines, maps, newsletters, photographs, magazines, pamphlets, and other published material relating to the China-Burma-India theater of World War II. The bulk of the collection consists of full and partial issues of the Hump Pilot's Association quarterly newsletter and the China-Burma-India Veteran Association's monthly magazine 'CBI Sound-Off'.
This collection consists of newsletters, yearbooks, newspaper articles, a scrapbook, some photographs, and miscellaneous other documents about the Deep East Texas Region of the AACA. There are materials about its predecessor, the Nacogdoches Antiques Auto Club, in the collection. "The Dashboard" newsletter has a wealth of information about the activities and membership of the club.
The collection consists of pictures, newspaper clippings, club booklets, cookbooks, board minutes, lunch minutes, and financial reports.
These papers include the Nacogdoches Rotary Club's programs (Rotary Thunder) for the years 1945-2017. The collection also includes the Rotary Club's directory for the years 1982-1986, the constitution and by-laws of the Rotary Club, both of which were adopted on July 23, 1976.
The newsletter contains a political calendar of Rusk County Democratic Party events, informational items, exhortations to vote, humor, and editorials. Many of the editorials are written by Mr. Jones, who regularly extolled the working class virtues of Democrats and his perceived shortcomings of Republicans. --Excerpted from a letter accompanying the donation of the collection.
General information regarding the Chapter, applications for membership, and the chapter newsletter.
This collection consists of student handbooks, office newsletters/publications, and some materials on different organizations at SFA. Many of the organizations have announcements or invitations, constitutions and some of the fraternities and sororities have rush booklets.
Nacogdoches company founded in 1930, by M. S. Wright, Texas Farm Products was built as a fertilizer and feed manufacturing company. Collection includes an almanac, photographs, calendar, newsletters, and newspaper clippings about the company
The newsletters contain items of interest to the Navy troops, news about the war abroad, and events in the Pacific. The third issue is dated two days after the United States dropped the second atomic bomb on Nagasaki, August 14, 1945. Of particular interest are the columns entitled “Hirihito’s Last Imperial Words,” “Dramatic News Comes After Three Days of Tense Waiting” and “War Timetable.”
- Subject: Newsletters X
- Clubs -- Texas -- Nacogdoches 2
- African American freemasonry 1
- Angelina County (Tex.) -- Records and correspondence 1
- Antique Automobile Club of America 1
- Business records -- Texas -- Nacogdoches 1
- China-Burma-India Hump Pilots Association 1
- China-Burma-India Veterans Association 1
- Disaster relief -- Texas, East 1
- Educational reports 1
- Feeds -- Texas -- Nacogdoches 1
- Fertilizer industry -- Texas -- Nacogdoches 1
- First aid in illness and injury -- Handbooks, manuals, etc. 1
- Forestry schools and education -- Texas -- Nacogdoches 1
- Fraternal organizations -- Texas -- Angelina County 1
- Fraternal organizations -- Texas, East 1
- Freemasonry -- Texas 1
- Genealogy -- Societies, etc. 1
- Legal correspondence 1
- Legal documents 1
- Pamphlets 1
- Peer-group tutoring of students 1
- Photographs 1
- Poetry 1
- Politics and government 1
- Posters 1
- Rusk County (Tex.) -- History -- Sources 1
- Rusk County (Tex.) -- Politics and government -- 20th century 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Scrapbooks -- Texas -- Nacogdoches 1
- Student activities 1
- United States. Army. Forces in China-Burma-India Theater 1
- Veterans -- Texas -- Nacogdoches County -- Sources 1
- War relief -- Texas, East 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Campaigns -- Pacific Ocean 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Pamphlets 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Veterans 1
- Yearbooks 1 ∧ less
- Stephen F. Austin State University 3
- American Red Cross. Nacogdoches County Chapter 1
- China-Burma-India Veterans Association 1
- Order of the Eastern Star. General Grand Chapter 1
- Sons of the American Revolution. Texas Society. Fredonia Chapter (Nacogdoches, Tex.) 1