Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
Ledger lists customers' names, purchases and cost of those purchases. There is customer index at beginning of ledger.
The collection consists primarily of photographs from the turn of the 20th century, but also includes death notices and correspondence.
Business ledger of an unknown general store likely located in Shelby County, Texas. The ledger lists customers' names, their purchases, the price of those purchases, and also has a customer index in the front.
The collection contains family photographs, legal documents, store ledgers and scrapbooks.
This collection contains photographs of the Justus family and its ancestors. These photographs range from an early 1870s tin type to color photographs of the late 1960s and early 1970s. These photographs include mostly posed portraits, but also have some candid photos. Most of the subjects are couples or families, but there are some school and other individual photographs.
Founded in 1962, the Shelby County Historical Society works to collect and preserve items with local and regional historic value. This register lists names of visitors from 1966-1985.
- Subject: Shelby County (Tex.) -- History -- Sources X
- Genealogy 3
- Photographs 3
- Business records -- Texas, East 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Stores, Retail -- Texas -- Shelby County 2
- Book clubs (Discussion groups) -- Texas -- Center 1
- Correspondence 1
- Diaries 1
- Family records 1
- General stores -- Texas, East 1
- Grocery trade -- Texas, East 1
- Guest books -- Texas -- Shelby County 1
- Lumber trade 1
- Shelby County (Tex.) -- Records and correspondence 1
- Shelby County (Tex.) -- Registers 1
- Short story 1
- Small business -- Texas -- Shelby County 1
- Texas Federation of Women's Clubs 1
- Veterans -- Correspondence 1
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975 -- Personal narratives 1
- Women -- Societies and clubs 1
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Photographs 1
- World war, 1939-1945 -- Photographs 1 ∧ less
- Charles A. Manning 1
- Civilian Conservation Corps (U.S.) 1
- Southerland (Destroyer) 1