Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
The collection mostly consists of photographs taken during the 1930's and 1940's.
This collection consist of correspondence from family and friends to Patsy as well as her husband and children. It also contains christmas cards, wedding invites and mulitple thank you cards to the family. It contains photos, art work and school work from her children and students Patsy had over the years. The collection also consist of many miscellaneous momentos she has collected during her lifetime.
The collection consists of scrapbooks, diaries, and loose items including correspondence; clippings about friends, relatives, and religious leaders; obituaries; verse, humor, and human interest stories; writings of Edward B. Willis; recipes; marriage and birth announcements; programs; photographs; financial records; sketches of birds and butterflies; religious notes, and poems Mrs. Lindsey wrote upon special occasions for family and friends.
The collection contains five items about Nettie Marshall.
- Subject: Teachers -- Texas -- Nacogdoches X
- Teachers -- Texas -- Nacogdoches 4
- Music teachers -- Texas -- Nacogdoches 2
- Schools -- Texas -- Nacogdoches County 2
- Authors -- Texas -- Nacogdoches 1
- College teachers -- Texas -- Nacogdoches 1
- Manuscripts 1
- Music--Instruction and study 1
- Nacogdoches (Tex.) -- Photograph collections 1
- Nacogdoches County (Tex.) -- Miscellanea 1
- Photographs 1
- Printed ephemera 1
- Scrapbooks -- Texas -- Nacogdoches 1
- Texas -- Civilization 1 ∧ less
- Davis, William R. (Riley) 1
- Lindsey, Emily Virginia Willis 1
- Millard's Crossing Inc. 1
- Penman, Annette 1
- Pochmann, Henry A. (August), 1901-1973 1