Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
The East Texas Research Center is the depository for the materials of the African American Heritage Project which was started by Birdie Wade. The ETRC is also in the process of creating an interactive and educational website for the African American Heritage Project.
There are three personal letters and a baby book in this collection. Researchers interested in SFA President Birdwell's administration or the history of female faculty at the university might find these materials useful.
This collection includes the Rotary Ann Club's Yearbooks from the years 1944 to 2004, the Rotary Ann fashion show benefit programs for the years 2000 to 2003, newspaper article clippings pertaining to the club from the Nacogdoches 'Daily Sentinel', the club’s minutes from September 11, 2002- July 7, 2004, constitutions and by-laws of Rotary Ann, letters stating the club was dissolved, and photos from the last luncheon of the club on May 12, 2004.
This is a small collection consists of the unpublished manuscript, 'Let Me Grow Lovely: A Biography of Karle Wilson Baker, Texas Writer', with photographs of Karle Wilson Baker and her home.
- Subject: Women -- Texas -- Nacogdoches County X
- African Americans -- Texas -- Nacogdoches County 1
- Authors -- Texas -- Nacogdoches 1
- Biographical sources 1
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- Genealogy 1
- Nacogdoches (Tex.) -- Photograph collections 1
- Photographs 1
- Stephen F. Austin State University 1
- Women -- Education (Higher) -- Texas -- Nacogdoches 1
- Women -- Societies and clubs 1
- Women authors 1
- Yearbooks 1 ∧ less
- Baker, Karle Wilson 1
- Palmer, Pamela Lynn, 1951- 1
- Wade, Birdie Belle Davis 1