Found in 3 Collections and/or Records:
This collection consists of original deeds and other documents relating to the von der Hoya family in Nacogdoches. One item of interest is a conveyance of property in Nacogdoches from Thomas J. Rusk to Bennett Blake which includes the Red House. The Red House was the Old Spanish Barracks until 1832, and in 1845 it became Nacogdoches University.
The collection consists of original records including memos, correspondence, reports, specifications for a building, materials regarding applications for President of the University, tax receipts, papers relating to Keachi College business, and the Treasurer's Register.