Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Included in the collection of letters between Dr. Bone and Minerva are letters to the Bones from family and friends, report forms from the post office at Douglass, and two poems (probably written by Dr. Bone). Typescripts for most of the papers in the collection are in a booklet in Box 2. Several 19th century newspapers belonging to Dr. Bone are cataloged and shelved with the newspaper bundles.
This is a small collection and consists primarily of photographs and newspaper clippings about the family of Charles H. Tindall. The collection also includes a song book and Dr. Tindall's prescription book.
The collection contains papers, letters and medical diplomas belonging to Clarence P. Harris and his family.
There are three ledgers 1914-1917, 1918-1920, and 1921-1927 from Dr. W. A. Ramsey's office.
Original handwritten letters from prominent early Nacogdoches and Marshall citizen, James Harper Starr, to James and Susan Thorn concerning business and personal events.
Doctor's account book listing patients' names or relation to head of household and sometimes type of treatment or prescription with costs. Patients were from Nacogdoches and San Augustine counties.
- Subject: Physicians -- Texas, East X
- Business records -- Texas, East 2
- Medicine -- Practice -- Texas, East 2
- Account books -- Texas, East 1
- Families -- Texas -- Nacogdoches County 1
- Medicine -- Formulae, receipts, prescriptions 1
- Photographs 1
- Post office buildings -- Texas -- Douglass 1
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Veterans 1 ∧ less
- Bone, Robert Donnell, 1832-1892 1
- Brown, Lemuel B. 1
- Cariker, Fred Williams 1
- Harris, Clarence P. 1
- Ramsey, W. A. 1