Showing Collections: 11 - 20 of 30
Content Description Material in this collection consists of scrapbooks with photos and newspaper clippings, personal letters and documents, certificates of awards, appreciation, and membership, campaign materials, and political letters and documents from Johnson’s time as a Texas State Representative (1989-1997). There are also several books about the Texas State Government, as well as documents about Stephen F. Austin State University and various events relating to SFASU.
Scope and Contents Newspaper clippings, copies of official police reports, and photocopies of photographs relating to the assassination of John F. Kennedy, 35th President of the United States, in Dallas, Texas.
Scope and Contents This collection includes a daybook with minutes of the Johnson Chapel Sunday School (1919-1921), two marriage licenses, and newspaper clippings related to the church, the Erasmus Johnson family and the Otis Sadler family.
Scope and Contents These papers include academic work from Judy’s college years in the early 1950s and photographs from the early 1960-2005. The collection contains most of Judy’s “scrapbook”, collected over her years as mayor of Nacogdoches, which consist mainly of newspaper articles taken from the Nacogdoches Daily Sentinel.
Scope and Contents The collection indicates little about Miss Hill's family. She likely had relatives in Tennessee as implied by a 1913 postcard from Aunt Mar postmarked Memphis, TN; a 1907 graduation invitation to Ward Seminary in Nashville, TN, listing Mary Demoville Hill of Tennessee in its Senior Class; a 1907 obituary of V. M. Fulton, who married Miss Lulu Hill at Nashville, TN on January 5, 1893; and an 1892 handwritten newspaper from Willard, Tennessee, called "The Willard News." The above items...
Scope and Contents Newspaper clippings about Mary Lynn Baxter and galleys of two of her novels, Another Kind of Love and Shared Moments, both published by Silhouette Books.
Scope and Contents The Mollie Moore Davis Scrapbook contains a series of newspaper articles written shortly after her arrival in New Orleans and originally published in the Picayune under the series title "Keren-happuch and I." She describes the streets, shops, churches, and points of interest of the city as well as the people she encounters and events such as Mardi Gras and Christmas. The scrapbook was compiled by the author for a friend, A. H. Wilkins, who was a schoolbook...
Scope and Contents This is a small collection of family photos, newspaper clippings and announcements.
Scope and Contents Collection includes history of Nacogdoches County Post Offices, newspaper articles, blueprints of the Nacogdoches Office, diagram of lock boxes, map of rural routes for Nacogdoches, and a box and key register.
- Subject: Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) X
- Angelina & Neches River Authority (Tex.) 1
- Baxter, Mary Lynn 1
- Bean, Peter Ellis 1
- C.E. Sanford and Son General Store (Caledonia, TX) 1
- Chamberlain, C. K. 1
- Charlotte Baker Montgomery 1
- Consolidated School (New London, TX) (1937) 1
- Davis, M. E. M. (Mollie Evelyn Moore) 1
- East Texas Historical Association (1962-) 1
- Ericson, Carolyn Reeves 1
- Flynn, Errol, 1909-1959 1
- Gigliotti, William Felix 1
- Haltom, Emma 1
- Haltom, Giles M. 1
- Hazen, Dillard B., 1895-1973 1
- Hill, Martha Frances 1
- Houston High School (Houston, TX) 1
- Johnson Chapel Baptist Church (Mahl, TX) 1
- Johnson, Erasmus, b. 1820 1
- Kennedy, John F. (Fitzgerald), 1917-1963 1
- Lay, Daniel W. 1
- McDonald, Judy 1
- Meisenheimer, Ettie Lou Cox 1
- Moses, Morgan 1
- Nacogdoches Grocery Company 1
- Pickett, C. A. (Cornelius Augustus), 1902-1990 1
- Price, Elijah, 1791-1852 1
- Sadler, L. E. Johnson 1
- Sadler, Otis 1
- Sanford, Gary B. 1
- Stephen F. Austin State University 1
- Texas. Game, Fish, and Oyster Commission -- Officials and employees 1
- Texas. Parks and Wildlife Department 1
- United States Army 1
- United States. Forest Service 1
- Wade, Birdie Belle Davis 1
- William M. Rice Institute 1
- Y'Barbo, Antonio Gil, 1729-1809 1 ∧ less