Showing Collections: 1 - 14 of 14
The collection contains the official records of the Club including the constitution, by-laws, correspondence, minute books, and treasurer's book as well as newspaper clippings, yearbooks, and scrapbooks. Additions to the collection are anticipated.
The scrapbooks have newspapers clippings and programs of the clubs activities.
This collection includes photographs of Mothers’ Club’s activities from the years 1988 to 1993. The collection also includes newspaper articles pertaining to the Mothers’ Club from the Nacogdoches Daily Sentinel between the years of 1988 and 1993
This collection includes the Rotary Ann Club's Yearbooks from the years 1944 to 2004, the Rotary Ann fashion show benefit programs for the years 2000 to 2003, newspaper article clippings pertaining to the club from the Nacogdoches 'Daily Sentinel', the club’s minutes from September 11, 2002- July 7, 2004, constitutions and by-laws of Rotary Ann, letters stating the club was dissolved, and photos from the last luncheon of the club on May 12, 2004.
This collection contains the minutes of the meetings of the Club.
Most of the collection consists of photocopies.
The scrapbooks contain information and activities of the Henry C. Hancock Chapter.
Constitution and by-laws, meeting announcements and menus, information on the Woman of the Year award, and other items relating to the club's activities
This collection consists of the constitution and by-laws of the State Auxiliary, two publications tracing the history of the State and National Auxiliary and Yearbooks documenting the yearly meeting of the Nacogdoches chapter. Included in the yearbooks are a list of chapter presidents, officers, and committees, active members, meeting agenda, a presentation program and by-laws.
- Subject: Women -- Societies and clubs X
- Genealogy -- Societies, etc. 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Scrapbooks -- Texas -- Nacogdoches 2
- Yearbooks 2
- American Medical Association. Woman's Auxiliary 1
- Book clubs (Discussion groups) -- Texas -- Alto 1
- Book clubs (Discussion groups) -- Texas -- Center 1
- Book clubs (Discussion groups) -- Texas -- Nacogdoches 1
- Civic improvement -- Texas -- Nacogdoches 1
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- Clubs -- Texas, East 1
- Fraternal organizations -- Texas, East 1
- Gardening -- Societies, etc. 1
- Medicine -- Societies, etc. 1
- Mothers -- Texas -- Nacogdoches -- Societies and clubs 1
- Scrapbooks -- Texas -- Henderson 1
- Shelby County (Tex.) -- History -- Sources 1
- Texas Federation of Women's Clubs 1
- Women -- Education (Higher) -- Texas -- Nacogdoches 1
- Women -- Texas -- Nacogdoches County 1 ∧ less
- Daughters of the American Revolution. Texas Society 1
- Daughters of the Republic of Texas. Stone Fort Chapter (Nacogdoches, TX) 1
- Order of the Eastern Star 1
- Stephen F. Austin State University 1
- United Daughters of the Confederacy 1