Showing Collections: 11 - 20 of 61
Scope and Contents The bulk of this collection consists of deeds, but there are also promissory notes, photographs, negatives, several land surveys, some estate papers, a land grant, and a plat map. The majority of the documents pertain to Nacogdoches County.
Researchers may find several of the c.1920s photographs and negatives in folder 1 to be of particular interest.
Scope and Contents The majority of the collection consists of both the Easley and Thornton family photos from 1900-1937. A few interesting photos include those of the newly built Canton Court House in 1937. This collection also contains a blank marriage license, personal letters, and postcards.
Scope and Contents This collection consists mostly of aerial photographs and negatives of Nacogdoches, area industrial buildings, and schools (1960s-1980s). Items researchers might find interesting include: Eight photographs taken inside the courtroom during the Edward Otho Haggins murder case featuring prominent figures during the trial. It began in February 1961 when the murder occurred. Haggins and Elsie Marie Milner were caught, tried, indicted, and convicted by June 1961. It is one of only two capital...
Scope and Contents The collection contains photographs, postcards, correspondence, and newspaper articles pertaining to Mr. Evans' research on East Texas Homes.
Scope and Contents This collection was received from the Women’s Shelter of Nacogdoches. The majority of the collection is stereographs and un-mailed postcards. There are some postcards send by Marion Ellis to her family while she was in Europe in 1910-11, possibly on her honeymoon with husband, Lee Randolph, whom she married in July 15, 1910. The un-mailed European postcards were most likely collected by Evelyn Ellis during her time with the American Red Cross in France during World War I. There are also...
Content Description Photographs (18); postcards (12); funeral notice and obituary of Fred W. Harlacher; and genealogical research (photocopies of pedigree charts, family trees, notes, and photographs) on the Flores and Patterson families
Scope and Contents The collection consists mostly of photographs of George and Bertha Hogan's family.
Scope and Contents A majority of the collection covers George Foreman's business and boxing life from 1995 to 1998.
- Subject: Photographs X
- Stephen F. Austin State University 2
- United States Army 2
- Angelina & Neches River Authority (Tex.) 1
- Asbury, Samuel E. (Erson), 1872-1962 1
- Baker, Karle Wilson 1
- Brislawn, Robert 1
- Civilian Conservation Corps (U.S.) 1
- Dachau (Concentration camp) 1
- Evans, Elliot A. P. (Arthur Powell) 1
- Foreman, George, 1949- 1
- Forman, John A. 1
- Glass, Willie Lee Campbell 1
- Hazen, Dillard B., 1895-1973 1
- International Paper Company 1
- Lay, Daniel W. 1
- McGrath, Sylvia Wallace 1
- McLendon-Ballard, Mattie Lou 1
- Millard's Crossing Inc. 1
- Morgan, Evelyn Ellis 1
- Moses, Morgan 1
- Motley, Anna Schott 1
- Muckleroy, Jennie 1
- Murdy, William D. 1
- Murrie, Pauline Shirley 1
- Order of the Eastern Star. General Grand Chapter 1
- Overall, Paul Harrell 1
- Page, Samuel H. 1
- Palmer, Dorthy 1
- Palmer, Pamela Lynn, 1951- 1
- Price, Elijah, 1791-1852 1
- Randolph, Marion Ellis 1
- Simmons, Amos Ben 1
- Southerland (Destroyer) 1
- Texas. Game, Fish, and Oyster Commission -- Officials and employees 1
- Texas. National Guard 1
- Texas. Parks and Wildlife Department 1
- Thompson Brothers Lumber Company -- Records and correspondence 1
- United Fruit Company. Steamship Service 1
- United States. Army Security Agency 1
- United States. Forest Service 1
- Walker, Aldrich Nelson 1 ∧ less