B. Business & Organizational Collection
Found in 148 Collections and/or Records:
Papers for the University of San Augustine, the Wesleyan Male and Female College, and the University of Eastern Texas are included in this collection; papers for the Masonic Institute are processed separately.
Constitution, minutes, correspondence, publications and other records relating to the SFA Chapter and the State Association of TACT.
Contains Nacogdoches County schoolhouse bonds. A few waterworks and sewer system, electric light system, airport, street improvement, road, bridge, and refunding bonds are also included.
Nacogdoches company founded in 1930, by M. S. Wright, Texas Farm Products was built as a fertilizer and feed manufacturing company. Collection includes an almanac, photographs, calendar, newsletters, and newspaper clippings about the company
Records of the Texas Forestry Association from 1936 to 1993. Records include annual and spring meetings, committee reports, special programs as Tree Farm and Texas Reforestation, Project Learning Tree, as well as media files. Separate indexes have been prepared for important speeches given at meetings as well as photographs found in the collection.
The collection features programs from the annual convention, faculty notices and a scrapbook.
This collection consists of nine crayon 16 x 20 portraits of 19th century Tyler County, Texas County and District Court judges. All the portraits were done by Anderson Portrait and Frame Co., Elm Street, Dallas, Texas between June and October 1913.