B. Business & Organizational Collection
Found in 148 Collections and/or Records:
The account book of A. W. De Berry is for his law practice in Carthage, Panola County, Texas, 1871-1873. It lists the names of De Berry's clients, the legal services he provided to them, and the fees De Berry charged for his work.
The collection, which ranges from 1920-1983, is primarily composed of reunion photographs, industry newspapers, and company forms. There are also 10 bus schedules from the 1930s and 40s, reunion correspondence, a guest register, journal articles and several scrapbooks.
This collection includes scrapbook pages, newspaper clippings and photocopies of newspaper clippings, photographs, original event brochures, and notebook inserts from various leaders and years of leadership within the organization.
This collection contains correspondence, operating and statistical reports, shipping rates, and other records of one of the oldest short line railroads in Texas.
Photocopies of selected documents from the Mexican Archives relating to the resettlement of Nacogdoches and East Texas by the citizens of Los Adaes and to the missions Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe de los Nacogdoches and Nuestra Senora de los Dolores de los Ais (San Augustine).
Register of names and when they were received by the Beckville Church (Panola County), 1857-1899, 1903-1906, pastors, 1885-1898, deaths 1889-1891, baptisms 1889-1890, 1906, and marriages 1888-1890. Includes register of members of Ebenezar Church, 1903-1904, Mt. Pisgah Church, 1903-1904, Rehobeth Church, 1904-1906, Allison's Chapel (Panola County), 1903-1906